The Xbox app for Home windows PC enables you to uncover and obtain new video games with Recreation Move, play console video games in your Home windows PC with cloud gaming, and chat with pals throughout PC, cell, and Xbox console. Under you’ll discover the most recent updates and patch notes for the Xbox App on PC for January 2023 – this replace is now accessible for obtain from the Retailer. At all times make sure you preserve your app updated for the most recent enhancements and bug fixes. You’ll be able to study extra in regards to the Xbox App for PC right here.
January launch (2301.1001.5.0)
- The put in video games checklist within the sidebar now offers further knowledge akin to pending invitations and achievement completion proportion.
- Enhanced made to the ‘Coming Quickly to Recreation Move’ module on the Recreation Move web page.
- Added a brand new module to the rotation that showcases accessible EA Recreation Trials. You’ll generally see this module on House, and you’ll all the time discover the checklist by way of the devoted EA Play hub within the app.
- Adjusted the scale and weight of some fonts on sport pages for higher readability.
- Fastened a difficulty the place set up sizes weren’t current after not too long ago putting in a sport.
- Fastened a bug the place some gadgets would fail to load content material on the Recreation Move tab.
- Fastened a bug the place your ‘Cloud Gaming Soar Again In’ checklist would infinitely load when on an ARM machine.
- Fastened sure situations that would depart you stranded, and must restart the app.
- Fastened a number of Vietnamese and Philippines localization points.
- Whereas utilizing the ‘Desert’ excessive distinction theme, the ‘information button’ and ‘present stream menu’ icons within the higher left nook of distant play will disappear. Different excessive distinction themes don’t exhibit this challenge.