French digital music duo Polo & Pan are promoting their gear assortment on Reverb to filter their studio prepared for brand new tools.
The shop is stay now and options dozens of drugs from the likes of Korg, Roland, Electro Harmonix, Common Audio and extra. It even contains tools described as “pivotal” to a lot of their hit songs.
Among the many gear on the market is a pair of Common Audio Urei 1176 compressors which have been used on practically all of the Polo & Pan recordings. “After a few years utilizing [these] legendary compressors, we determined to allow them to go,” the duo informed Reverb. “It was a younger producer’s dream to accumulate them. To make it much more cool, [the] pair that we purchased was beforehand owned by Maurice Gibb from The Bee Gees.”
Additionally out there is:
- A Dynacord DRS-78 – “We love this classic digital Reverb, we use it as an insert on many mono synths to provide them a wider and deeper feeling,” mentioned Polo & Pan
- An Electro-Harmonix V256 vocoder they used throughout their first a number of stay excursions and the recordings of Coeur d’artichaut and Plage Isolée
- A Crumar Multiman-S used for its string sounds on Tunnel It’s additionally featured on most of the songs on the band’s upcoming mixtape
- A Korg MS-10 that supplied a few of their signature bass sounds, together with the one on monitor Tunnel
- A Roland D-50, a subtractive synth from the ‘80s utilized by the likes of Michael Jackson and Prince, which has been sampled and used on a number of tracks
Store the complete assortment at Reverb.com.
Get the most recent information, opinions and tutorials to your inbox.