Chimera has introduced its new Daylite Octa 7. The DayLite Octa 7 was designed primarily for the ARRI M40 and it claimed to have the ability to ship broad and even illumination from the seven-foot octagonal entrance display utilizing a mushy silver inside and weighted baffle.
Although it was designed to be used with the ARRI M40, it can work with different fixtures that use Quartz / DayLite OP Rings.
- Massive 7’ (3.3 m) entrance display
- Delicate answer for giant format scorching lights
- Optimized design for the ARRI M40
- To be used with fixtures as much as 4kW
- Vents present for correct inside cooling
- Suitable with Quartz / DayLite OP Rings
- Product availability in April 2022
The Chimera Daylite Octa 7 weighs 8.5 lb/ 3.8kg. It has a depth of 53″ / 1.3m.
There is no such thing as a indication of pricing, however similar-sized choices from corporations like DoPChoice run effectively over $1,000 USD.